For this project, the objective was simple. Using a pre-made script, make a short film, edit it and post it for the world to see. For the post-production piece, I edited all of the clips for the film and made it into a video which I posted on Youtube.
What I learned and problems I solved
What I learned from this post-production process is how to merge clips and enhance audio to sound better. Even though my film audio is not the greatest, I now know the steps to make the video audio better in Premiere Pro. Problems that I solved during post-production is making the audio louder so that the audience could hear it. The audio is not the greatest, but now at least it is audible.